Thursday, October 29, 2009

TEYANA TAYLOR RUMORS



On the Rumors that she was dating Chris Brown:
Chris is my brother. I’ve always said that. People say a lot of things about me and I’m like I’m only 18. Really??? Is it that serious? People have said I was gay and all type of stuff. Yeh some bloggers, well not really bloggers, but the commenters have said that about me. How can I be gay if I’m still a virgin? .

On Her Virginity
The one thing people can never say is that I’m a hoe. I have a purity ring. The only time you get in trouble is if you attempt to do something. If your laying up on a boy then something is going to happen. So I just keep my legs closed until I am ready for that. I can’t have a boyfriend because the only thing they want to do is have sex. I don’t want no fingers up there, no penis, nothing!!! Uh uh (shaking her head no).