Thursday, October 8, 2009

"POWER BY FIFTY CENT" [Exclusively at Macy's on Nov 4th]


"When a woman smells a fragrance from me, I want it to be a sensual toxicant, ultra sexy and that's why I created Power". "I decided to create a fragrance to be able to offer some of the same energy and ideas that I actually have into a fragrance that embodies everything I actually have in my experience. The actual cap has a lot of details in it. It's actually inspired by some of my favorite watch companies' bezels. Few other companies use these [strategies] on the top of the actual bottles. It was a process, of course I had great help designing it and it was totally me. It was my choices, the things that you see in the actual packaging so I'm excited to have the opportunity to present it to the public. It allows people to come closer to me...It's really about confidence. I don't think you have the ability to show people who you are without having the actual confidence to be yourself in front of them." - 50 Cent


(source )