Tuesday, September 1, 2009

She Still Running Her Mouth? Eminem's Ex-Wife Disrespects Superstar On Detroit Radio Interview


Just when you thought you may have heard the last of her someone goes and lets her talk on a microphone.Eminem's ex-wife has launched a scathing attack against the rap superstar in a new radio interview, describing him as a "horrible person" and dubbing him a flop in bed. Eminem and Kim Mathers split for good last year (08), after a second attempt at marriage.
During an interview with Detroit, Michigan station WKQI, Mathers insists another reconciliation is out of the question.
She rants, "I can't stand him. He's an absolutely horrible person and he gets worse every day. I vomit in my mouth whenever I'm around him or I hear his name. There's nothing left in me for him. Nothing at all.
"He's not very well endowed. If you're going to have sex with Marshall, make sure you have a little blue pill, because otherwise it does not work."


via:mm