Friday, September 11, 2009

Say Hello to Miss Tiffy Baby...

Hey world,

This is Miss
elleelleeye herself signing on and getting ready to secretly take over RSNY (LMAO, that was a joke). I'm 22-years-old and a SUNY Oneonta college graduate with a B.S. degree in Communication Studies/Journalism/Public Relations. I was born in The Bronx but raised in Yonkers, NY for most of my life. I moved to Georgia with my family last July and I hate it! So for the sake of my sanity, I will be touching down in NY next Sunday.

Ok enough with the boring stuff, I'm a Taurus (May 4th!), I like to sing (but I am not a singer), I occasionally rap (although I am not a rapper), I write poetry (but I don't consider myself a poet), and I do a bunch of other stuff too and sewing is one of those things. I am the typical down-to-earth, girl...across the street! I am the Jack of all trades, master of none; although I don't quite do anything to perfection, I know how to get the job done!

I have my own blog; which you can feel free to check out if you want to …see the world from a girl who Loves to dream, Lives to create, and hopes to Inspire… at
www.elleelleeye.blogspot.com. But enough about me, I'm ready to get the ball rolling with the infamous ROCKSTAR SOCIETY! Get ready...


Sincerely,


t i f f a n y♥
@misstiffybaby ... twitter me baby =)