Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Remy Ma Spent 5 Days and 4 Nights With Her Son And Papoose


Remy Ma wrote another letter to Global Grind to let her fans know whats going on while she serves her time. It’s always good to hear from Remy Ma. It seems like the Bronx rapper has really matured through her experience and we can’t wait until she comes out:

Yes it’s me again, for the people who genuinely care and have unconditional love and concern whaddup?! As always I’m good and I’m blessed. I really miss everything but I especially can’t wait to get back in the studio and onstage again. I’ve been writing like crazy… First off I’d like to send loveto C-Murder, his family and children. Life: The sequence of physical and mental experiences that make up the existence of an individual; the period of existence; one or more aspects of the process of living. How can they give a human being who has emotions, feelings, and mood swings, the power to take the “life” of another human being?

Earlier I had to clean the cell (I never say my cell, I’m not claiming it) because I just had a cell search and my stuff is everywhere. My food was dumped out of my locker when it could’ve just been moved around, but no… There was Crystal Light mix all over the floor, nutty bars under the toilet and my clothes, sneakers, and mail mixed up in all of that.

It’s bad enough that I’m in here but I still try to have things neat and clean, and make this little area my own personal space. They love to violate that. Yet another reason why you’d never want to go to prison. Some people are aware, but I realize that a lot of people don’t know that I have a son. He just turned 9 years old and I was able to celebrate his birthday with him and Pap, they stayed with me for 5 days and 4 nights. We had so much fun. I cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday, I baked cookies, cakes, and banana pudding. We watched movies, played board games and took a lot of pictures. I was in full “Remy Mommy” mode!

He’s mature for his age but he’s still my baby. He asked me why can’t they just stay here with me for the rest of the time I have to be here? Oftentimes he asks me questions that are difficult to answer, but I never lie to him or sugarcoat things for him. I always try my best to make him understand that we live in a crazy world, that’s not always fair and that’s why he needs to remember what I teach him, listen to his elders, and be a well-behaved and smart boy. His reply was “I want to stay a kid!” I think that’s smart, most children can’t wait to be 18 or can’t wait to be 21, thinking that once they’re grown they can do whatever they want and things will be easier. He realizes early on that with age comes responsibility and hardships. I love him so much and can’t wait to be back home with him.

Before I end, I just want to say that I so love the Wendy Williams show. I try to watch it everyday. I love watching the videos that are sent in of little kids saying “How You Doin?” I couldn’t pay my son to do that! I have to go on her show though when I get home. I can hear the crazy questions now, like (in Wendy Williams voice) “So I understand you and your husband, Papoose, you guys are married right? Yeah okay, so I understand you all were getting conjugal visits or trailers. But did you have a little “How You Doin” on the side?” LOL!! I love you Wendy, my sister in tallness.

A special thanks to all of the people that leave comments, especially the ones that RIDE OUT for me. I read them and sometimes I haveto smile because they can be so intense but I appreciate all of it. When someone says negativethings about me, it may sound crazy, but I appreciate that too. My manager Jenn never wants to show me the negative messages. Her and my husband think I’m crazy for wanting to read them. But to me, it lets me know what people are thinking and I can try to explain certain things or address issues that they have problems with, if I can. And I didn’t forget, I still have to put up some pictures but there will be pictures posted soon at twitter.com/freeremyma.
Forever Innocent,

Rem

via:story