Saturday, September 26, 2009

Omarion finds a new home ....


Well, Omarion is having quite the week! After getting dropped from Young Money, Lil Wayne's label, from leaking a song that he and Wayne did, Omarion finds a new home at EMI Music.

"I have a lot of respect and admiration for the genius of Lil Wayne and the entire Young Money family," he said in a statement. "I asked to be released from the label to pursue other opportunities that were recently presented to me. Because of our relationship, Lil Wayne had no issue with us ending our business relationship and released me from the label."

This new move has allowed for Omarion to Start his own imprint called StarWorld Entertainment and a home to release his November 24th project called Ollusion.

My style has evolved so much on this album," Omarion said in a statement. "I was able to express truly who I am from a creative and artistic standpoint, which allowed me to share a personal side of myself with my fans through my music. This is my masterpiece, and I can't wait for the world to hear my new album."

via:hiphop