Friday, September 4, 2009

GO GIRL !!!!!

It's been done before, but now there's a new version of a device to let the girls join the boys in going standing up.

It's a urinal for females and it's called "Go Girl." "Go Girl" was initially designed by a doctor a few years ago but was perfected recently by a mom in Minnesota.

She says the device allows females to go to the bathroom standing up and significantly reduces "accidents" on your clothes.

One woman who tried "Go Girl" said, "I'm excited, I live in the woods, I like to pee and I'm going to New York for 2 weeks. Now, I can pee in the alley with the best of 'em."

"Go Girl's" maker says by next month, sales are expected to climb to more than 40,000. By the way, the urinals come in colors like pink and purple.
Copyright 2009 The E.W. Scripps Co. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.







via:cents