Wednesday, October 15, 2008

T.I. Talks About His Career, Shawty Lo, Jim Jones & Ludacris


How did it all go down in terms of you guys making peace(Shawty Lo)?
The last time I spoke to him it wasn’t like that. I think my uncle had arranged [the call]. We pretty much hung up the phone agreeing to disagree. That was at least four to six weeks before he came out and said it was over. We never discussed it being over when we spoke. There was no infamous sit-down or intricate conversation where we squashed our differences

Response to Jim Jones’ Comments:
I saw Jim not too long ago about two or three weeks ago at BET for 106 and Park’s 100th episode or something they were doing. We spoke and everything was cool. I’m sure we’ll see each other soon and have a chance to speak on it. But even from what I heard, it doesn’t sound like much. It’s always gonna be somebody who didn’t get to get on it or who wished they were on it or felt like they should’ve been on it. I’m not worried. I’m moving forward.