Monday, October 13, 2008

Jim Jones Speaks On Seeing Nas, Camron, T.I. & Max B


Now that you and Cam aren’t really on good terms, is there regret on your part that you went to bat for Cam and got into a beef with Nas?
Nah. F*ck Nas. I don’t give a f*ck about Nas. He’s a rapper that just lost his pizazz. When I was in high school, he was the sh*t. He was the n*gg* that got us hype. “New York State Of Mind,” Illmatic, and all of that.

Is there any possibility of a reconciliation?
What kind of reconciliation? I was never cool with him. I seen Nas a few months ago in L.A with Dame. We was staying in this hotel right above the Ferrari Dealership. Dame seen him and was talking to him. I was laying back on a couch laughing. He didn’t know what to do. I was looking dead at him. [Laughs]. And then Dame was like, “You know Jim?” He started [stammering], “Ah? Ah?” Dame is just burnt out. He not thinking about none of that frivolous [beef] sh*t. Me neither for the most part. Nas was never on my level ever. Ever.