Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Young Jeezy Makes A Dream Come True


Platinum Rapper Young Jeezy granted the wish of the lucky winner from his “Make Your Dreams Come True” contest last night at Justin’s Restaurant in Atlanta. The contest offered an open invitation to fans to share their dreams and aspirations with Jeezy. The winning submission came from Tamara Jenkins-Wilson from North Carolina who wrote a heart-felt letter regarding her disabled son:

“My ultimate dream would be for me to provide a wheelchair accessible van for my son, Davon Jenkins. Davon is 13-years old and has cerebral palsy and is confined to a wheelchair. It is hard for me to provide this for him as we are a military family and I am unable to work as I have to take care of him. My husband is currently serving in Iraq so I physically lift him in and out of our vehicle when we need to go to appointments and such. Thanks so much for the opportunity.”

The Jenkins-Wilson family was presented with the wheel chair accessible van personally purchased by Jeezy, along with a personalized wardrobe for the young Davon which was monogrammed with his nick name “Speedy,” courtesy of Jeezy’s clothing line 8732.